Haynes® Silicone Spray minimizes cleanup time and sticking problems on all food packaging and processing equipment. This versatile lubricant is heat resistant, colorless, tasteless, and non-toxic. This lubricant is rated H1 as well as 3H for incidental and direct food contact. All ingredients are FDA accepted. Haynes® Silicone is packaged in 11oz aerosol cans, 1 gallon pour jugs, and 15/55 gallon drums.
Haynes® Silicone Spray has a wide variety of uses in and around the food processing area.
- Spray on heat-sealing bar of semi-automatic packaging equipment and hand sealing iron.
- Prevents build-up on plastic or wax, increases heat transmission and sealing speed.
- Can be used in sealing of food products in cellophane, wax paper, Ethocel, polyethylene, saran, etc.
- Spray on mixers, blenders, fillers, heating coils, cooking kettles, and other equipment to prevent food from sticking.
- Spray on belts, sliders, mandrels, guide rails, and transfer chutes.
- Assembly lube for pumps and valves especially when using on materials such as EPDM.
- Can be used on all types of packaging and plastic injection mold equipment.
- Spray on spouts, conveyors, scrambler tables, transfer chutes, etc.
Heat Sealing and Packaging Equipment
- Prevents cellophane, paper, pilofilm, polyethylene, vinyl, glue, and wax from sticking to materials.
- Eliminates carbon build-up on bag sealers, hand irons, hot plates, and automatic heat-sealing equipment.
Paper Film Foil
- Lubricates and helps prevent rust on paper cutters, drills, dies, saws, etc.
- Prevents the adhesion of glue to equipment.
Haynes® Lubricants contain no animal or vegetable fats, are absolutely neutral and will not turn rancid, contaminate or taint when in contact with food product. They are specifically formulated with the highest quality base oils and additives to meet the unique demands placed on all types of food processing and packaging equipment. Haynes® Lubricants are NSF rated H1/3H, Kosher Certified, Halal certified, and made from ingredients that are FDA approved.
For more than 81 years Haynes has been providing food manufacturers with customized solutions to their lubrication needs. Our dedicated associates provide unmatched customer service and quality lubricants that surpass required standards for the food processing/service industry. All standard stock items ship within 24 hours. Call us to discuss your lubrication needs with one of our sales representatives.